Tuesday 9 August 2011

A peaceful little nook

Living in a small cosy 3 bed terraced house meant getting creative when it came to carving out a special little corner for my making space. I considered every corner of the house (including the garden shed!)...but in the end the perfect place was a wee corner of the master bedroom.




I love this space...a perfect place for dreaming-up my next crafty project and somewhere I could just leave all my papers, notebooks, thread, yarn and bits and bobs out without worrying about pesky boys sabotaging my efforts. And should the impulse take me, I could just jump out of bed and get straight into it. It's looking pretty spartan at the moment but I'm hoping it will soon be chock-full of lovely things to inspire me.

Speaking of inspirational home work spaces....I'm seriously coveting this book I found on Bodie and Fou which showcases some amazing home offices...now if only I could read Japanese!



Happy Crafting!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment