Thursday 22 September 2011

Inspirational women

When Kate Winslet won her Best Actress Emmy Award, the person she thanked most effusively was her mum...hearing her acceptance speech got me thinking about my own position...and in fact how lucky I am to be blessed with not one but two wonderful mums in my life (my own mum and my mother-in-law)!

Mum's dedication to looking after her family and always putting the needs of others before her is nothing short of amazing. Mum's there for me no matter what.


Whilst, my mother-in-law is different in many ways, she is such an inspiration to me...whatever life throws at her, she carries on with positivity, humility and grace. She's always so supportive of me and also makes tremendous soups!


I hope that I can absorb all the remarkable influences that these two amazing women bring to my life and be a great mum to my boys.

Love you mums!

ps. I'll save inspirational men in my life for another day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment