Sunday 11 September 2011

The new look blog is here!

YAY YAY YAY!!!! The blog redesign is finally complete (for now)...can you tell I'm happy? Apart from a few wee technical glitches, everything seems to be running a-ok and I'm so so pleased with how it looks, even if I say so myself! As a blog novice, I'm aware that there's still so much I need to learn and work on to get it looking TOTALLY perfect for my liking...and given that I'm a change-freak, I'm sure this blog will probably go through several design incarnations in its lifetime :)

Aside from the blog design, I have been busy getting into my furniture craft college work. Our first design assignment is on creating a light....






Can you see a bit of a theme here?...yes, I love origami paper, lanterns, colour, patterns and yarn...


I'm so inspired by these colourful Chinese lanterns...wouldn't you just love to have them all hanging in your garden or home?

I also came across The most gorgeous light designed and made by the uber cool dutch company Tas-Ka They are so so talented, my only wishes are 1) that one day when I grow-up I can be as talented as them 2) I'd thought of it myself!


I look forward to unveiling my creation soon...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment