Saturday 3 September 2011

Paper love

There's been so much going on this week, I've barely paused to take a breath! Although I've been desperate to get started on doing-up some of my furniture with my luscious new stock of Annie Sloan Paints, I've had to put that on hold for now as I've been busy re-designing the look of my new blog and web shop (soon to be unveiled!!). It's taken me an age to finally work out the "look" that I'm going for, and as I'm no tech whizz, I've employed the help of the lovely girls from Life Made Lovely to help me with the process. I've always had a love for Oriental print and I just had to find a way to incorporate it into the design, so imagine my delight when I came across a forgotten stash of origami paper I had tucked away in my craft draw...bingo!





I find myself just a little bit obsessed with this stuff and I couldn't help but home in on the origami section of the Artstore when I was recently in there picking-up a sketch pad for college (...oh yeah, did I mention I also started a course on furniture craft this week?!!)





It's funny how a 4 inch square of paper can bring me so much joy...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment