Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mini DIY disasters



For ages I've been hankering after some pin boards to go above my desk so that I can pin all manner of bits and bobs that inspire me...hopefully into some action....so finally last week I got my arse into gear and popped down to Ikea and got myself four boards. Having had some experience handling a drill (thanks to some lessons courtesy of my lovely father-in-law!) I really didn't think they'd be much to it....



...but how wrong was I! Two hours later, after much swearing and stomping of feet, I finally managed to get the boards up...but I also managed to put about a squillion erroneous holes into the wall! Oh well at least the boards hide them well...I suppose I better get myself some polyfilla now!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment